Union County Youth Shelter
The Union County Youth Shelter offers 30-day temporary placement for youth ages 13-18 referred by the Family Crisis Intervention Unit, the Juvenile Justice Intake Unit, and Union County Family and Juvenile Criminal Courts.
UC Youth Shelter Provides
- Life skills group classes.
- Self-care and daily living skills training.
- Individual sessions with trained staff.
- Nutrition education.
- On-site classroom with NJ certified teacher.
- Daily recreation & weekly special events.
- Referrals to community resources.
- Therapeutic assessments upon request.
- Medical follow up & medication monitoring.
- Vocational training.
- Supervised completion of court-assigned community service hours.
- Connection to family support services.
- Transportation to appointments.
- Assistance at probation and court appearances.
The Union County Youth Shelter is funded by the Union County Department of Human Services.
908-413-4261 (24-hour access)
Contact us today to learn more.
* indicates a required field.
"*" indicates required fields