“CAU has been wonderful. Our support coordinator shows up on time, on weekends, and does whatever it takes to fit my schedule. Anything my daughter and I need, he’s on it — I can’t complain at all.”
-Diane, Long Branch, NJ
We Have a Plan for You
CAU is qualified by the Division of Developmental Disabilities to design, approve, coordinate, and monitor a plan of support services that will assist you in discovering your potential and reaching your life-time goals. When you select us as your support coordinator, our dedicated team goes above and beyond to create the perfect Individualized Support Plan (ISP) for you and your family.
What are Support Coordination Services?
All individuals who are eligible for and wish to access Division of Developmental Disabilities services must either choose or be assigned to a Support Coordination Agency. The Support Coordination Agency acts as a guide in the world of Division of Developmental Disabilities services. From therapeutic horseback riding to cooking classes and game design, CAU Support Coordination will help you explore your interests while you learn new life skills for your present and your future.
Support Coordinators listen to an individual’s needs and goals in life to find service providers in their community that meet their needs. We help to create an Individualized Service Plan and check in to make sure the services are meeting the individual’s needs. We are here to answer all your questions. We operate 7-days a week with a 24 hour emergency hotline to help you whenever you are in need.
CAU Support Coordinators are experienced professionals who will consult with you to locate programs and services such as:
- Day Programs
- Educational Programs
- Employment Resources
- Home Care Services
- Transportation Providers
- Recreation and Social activities
- Community Inclusion Programs
Who Can We Help With Our Support Coordination Services?
Any individual who is eligible for and wishes to access DDD services in New Jersey may choose CAU as a Support Coordination Agency. Our Support Coordinators live around New Jersey and are knowledgeable about services available in your community. We also have Spanish speaking Support Coordinators. Most services to individuals with developmental disabilities are delivered at home and in community-based settings.
- CAU Support Coordination has the ability to approve their own support plans, ensuring swift and efficient implementation.
- Families and coordinators are matched based on location for your convenience.
- Coordinators receive continual cross training in crisis management, community building and integration, and employment.
- We link the individuals we support with resources that celebrate their culture and religious beliefs.
- Need help? Support Coordination operates a 24-hour on-call system in the event of an emergency.
- All families have access to the leadership team within the Support Coordination department to give them the opportunity to provide feedback on services and supports.
- Our coordinators are highly knowledgeable and educated with a minimum BA requirement and certification in person-centered thinking/planning.
Contact us today to start your journey, or visit our resources guide for more information.
Contact us today to learn more.
* indicates a required field.