Pathways to Academic & Career Exploration to Success
PACES is the Transitional Opportunities Program’s college and employment prep service for Essex and Union County youth ages 16-21. Our devoted coaches help youth:
- Coordinate pre-requisite and prep courses and testing
- Arrange college tours and interviews
- Secure financial aid, grants, work-study, and scholarships
- Prepare for and adjust to post-secondary life
- Link to college retention programs
Referrals for PACES are accepted through Essex County and Union County DCP&P and DCF.
Contact us today to learn more.
* indicates a required field.