Did you know that many CAU services are available remotely? Our vital programs and services are still active and going strong.
CAU is a provider of essential services that will continue to be delivered throughout the pandemic. Our direct support staff will continue to provide on-site supervision and support 24 hours a day, every day. CAU has remained diligent in continually securing and disseminating personal protective equipment and gear to enhance COVID-19 preventative measures.
Call us at (908)354-3040 or email email@example.com to learn more about:
Support Coordination – Accepting new members and working remotely
- Let’s work together to create the perfect Individualized Support Plan for your family! Our coordinators are knowledgeable about your community and are trained in person-centered planning.
The Academy of Continuing Education – remote learning
- Choose courses in math, reading, media, science, art, self help and history! ACE is our answer to post-graduate learning for adults with developmental disabilities.
Behavioral Management – virtual and socially distanced
- Our approach works to increase positive behaviors and create lasting outcomes. We can complete behavioral assessments and develop and implement structured behavioral modification plans.
Residential Services – Accepting referrals for review
- Our residential staff receives advanced training to support complex medical and behavioral needs.
- Our team can help you reach your full potential with career planning, prevocational training and supported employment!
- Let us build a support services plan that meets your personalized needs. Read more about our services.
- Whether you or your loved one needs assistance communicating, navigating their environment, or overcoming other challenges, our AT supports can help individuals and families achieve a better quality of life.