CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) is an international independent, non profit organization that focuses on advancing the quality of services provided and helps us meet a standard of care that demonstrates our commitment to our being the best available.
Community Access Unlimited has worked to secure another three-year CARF accreditation for six components within our agency:
– Community Housing: Mental Health (Adults)
– Community Housing: Mental Health (Children & Adolescents)
– Day Treatment: Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Adults)
– Supported Living: Mental Health (Adults)
– Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
– Community Employment Services: Job Development
This signifies that our organization strives to improve the efficiency, fiscal health, and service delivery of our programs and supports. Three year accreditations meet the highest standards and showcase CAU’s dedication to the quality and value of the services that we provide to our members. The programs that are CARF accredited are designated on our website by the CARF logo.