Community Access Unlimited (CAU) believes that all people, with supports, can lead independent, productive lives in the community.
Our span of services are targeted to people with special needs throughout the state of New Jersey. All individuals who are supported by CAU work with dedicated staff and administration to build a support service plan that meets their personalized need. The wide range of supports available allow us to be a ‘one-stop-shop’ for many residents of New Jersey who need assistance in living in the community or in one of our residential programs.
Learn more about our plethora of services by exploring below:
- Out of Home & Supported Apartment Residential Programs for people with developmental disabilities
- Home Health Care Services for individuals looking for independence at home, perfect for seniors, veterans, or anyone in need of home-based support
- Emergency Capacity System (ECS), emergency housing for individuals with disabilities who have no other stable housing options
- Supports Program for people with developmental disabilities
- Community Support Program & Private Pay Option for any individual living in the community
- Opportunity to get involved in our advocacy groups
- Employment Services for people with developmental disabilities
- Parent Enrichment Program for individuals living in the community
You can also enroll in the Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) Program. This program, offered to individuals with developmental disabilities gives participants the opportunity to continue their education in a classroom like setting after graduating high school. Classes are offered in a variety of topics once per week in morning or afternoon sessions.
- Supports for youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities that include:
- Respite Services
- Behavioral Support Services
- Resources for youth transitioning to adult services
- Programs for youth served under the Division of Child Protection & Permanency (DCP&P) or the NJ Division of Children’s System of Care (NJCSOC) and homeless youth
- Youth advocacy groups
For New Jersey Residents, CAU can offer the following Financial Management Services:
- Representative Payeeship Program for individuals with disabilities receiving Social Security/SSI benefits
- Homeless individuals in need of financial services through our Home First Financial Stability Program
- Personal Preference Program (PPP) for individuals with disabilities receiving Medicaid benefits
- Personal Assistance Service Program (PASP) for individuals with developmental disabilities in need of non-medical assistance
- Fiscal intermediary services for seniors & veterans
- Numerous Housing Options for people with and without disabilities in need of affordable housing
- Home-Share Program
- Home-Of-Your-Own Program
- Donated Housing
We encourage you to browse the information on broad array of comprehensive support services. Please contact us at 908-354-3040 or at email@example.com to speak with an Information & Referral Coordinator.
Programs that have been accredited by CARF are marked by the CARF logo next to the program’s description. Learn more about CAU’s 3-Year CARF accreditation here.