As a Social Security Appointed Organizational Representative Payee, CAU is here to assist individuals and families who are unable to appropriately manage their finances due to physical, mental, or emotional impairment and/or substance abuse.
We have a strong commitment to each client and maintain responsibility to ensure that his or her daily basic life needs are met by:
- Distributing clients’ funds most effectively
- Working with social workers to determine the best plan or each client’s monthly budget
- Working with the Social Security Administration to exchange information and ensure clients’ funds are continual
- Conserving and protecting and excess funds the client may possess to his or her benefit
- Preventing clients from loosing Medicaid/CCW by ensuring that all Medicaid/SSI regulations are followed and adhered to
For more information on how our representative payee services can best serve you and your family, please click below:
Representative Payee Program for individuals who are eligible for Social Security benefits in New Jersey and need assistance in managing their Social Security/SSI benefits
Home First Financial Stability Program a solution for individuals who are homeless or are at-risk for homelessness that are eligible for Social Security benefits in New Jersey
We are also happy to announce a collaboration with National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL), an independent mutual life insurance company, to establish Medicaid compliant burial trust accounts in New Jersey. For more information, click here.
Please contact Edwin Pacheco, Senior Accountant over Representative Payeeship Program with questions about the program at: EPacheco@caunj.org or at 908-354-3040 x4562