As NJ provider agencies face the transition to fee-for-service, it is essential that agencies adopt a safe and secure systems that help keep their mission and bottom line intact!
As an affiliate of Qualifacts, Community Access Unlimited can provide NJ provider agencies access to Carelogic, a customized electronic health record (EHR) and billing management platform to fit the people they support.
Contact us to set up a live demonstration of the product!
What are the benefits of record-keeping & billing management through Carelogic?
- The platform is a web-based system that securely stores client data
- Providers can automatically produce billing claims that ensure timely payments
- Providers may export data in real-time, that allows for data-driven decisions and up-to-the-minute fiscal reports
- Carelogic can integrate with data from additional management systems such as those used for HR and Accounting functions
- Carelogic allows assessments to be completed and scored electronically through Impact Reporting
- Improves care coordination and increases efficiency among agency staff
How can CAU Help?
CAU can configure a customized system for a NJ Provider agency looking to set-up their own health records and billing system for a fraction of the cost. Benefits include:
- Reasonably priced EHR implementation
- Ongoing help and support through a Support Desk
- Configurable forms and custom reports
- ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions and detailed guide for easy trouble-shooting
- Confidentiality of agency’s client list
For an additional fee, we can also offer:
- Billing services
- Review of exclusionary database to determine if staff, vendors, board members, etc are eligible to receive Medicaid services
- Representative Payeeship Services
- Switch vendor for eligibility (Coming Soon!)
Let us present this system to you!