Thank you for all who joined us for this year’s production of Aladdin Jr!
To our cast, you all did a marvelous job! To see this year’s cast bios, here: 2017 Cast of Aladdin Jr. Bios
There’s still time to order a T-shirt or DVD from this year’s performance. Please fill out the form here: 2017 T-shirt & DVD Order Form, and send with payment.
DVD’s will be delivered or ready for pick up soon – they are expected to be available by early September.
Access the CAU Community Players Portal here
The CAU Community Players was established in 2011 by Community Access Unlimited as an exciting opportunity for its members to collaborate with the community to create an incredibly unique and inspiring theater experience.
History of the CAU Community Players
The CAU Community Players have been fortunate through the support of cast and crew to produce four successful theater performances over the last three years. The program goals are:
- Introduce theatre and performing arts as a creative expression outlet for individuals with disabilities and members of the community
- Educate the community on inclusion and integration through performing arts, recreation, and the CAU Community Players
Since its inception, the CAU Community Players has seen increased participation of cast and crew, an increased audience participation, and has gained many contributors and corporate supporters.
The CAU Community Players has had a number of successful performances since its start in 2012.
- Seussical Jr. – 2012
- Beauty & the Beast Jr. – 2013
- Tales of Beatrix Potter – 2014
- Fiddler on the Roof Jr. – 2014
- Shrek The Musical, Jr. – 2015
- The Music Man Jr. – 2016
- Aladdin Jr. – 2017