The 2017 Theatre production will be Aladdin Jr!
We are so excited to take the stage in another amazing production.
The Cast can click here for rehearsal schedule and more on the CAU Community Players Cast Portal.
Our Annual T-Shirt Design Contest is now on!
Design the front of our Production T-shirt and our Playbill by entering an original drawing to Jonathan Jones.
All rules for the contest can be found HERE
Deadline for Submissions is March 31st, 2017!
Please contact Jonathan Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-354-3040 x4696 with any questions. Hope to see you there!
The CAU Community Players was established in 2011 by Community Access Unlimited as an exciting opportunity for its members to collaborate with the community to create an incredibly unique and inspiring theater experience.
History of the CAU Community Players
The CAU Community Players have been fortunate through the support of cast and crew to produce four successful theater performances over the last three years. The program goals are:
- Introduce theatre and performing arts as a creative expression outlet for individuals with disabilities and members of the community
- Educate the community on inclusion and integration through performing arts, recreation, and the CAU Community Players
Since its inception, the CAU Community Players has seen increased participation of cast and crew, an increased audience participation, and has gained many contributors and corporate supporters.
The CAU Community Players has had a number of successful performances since its start in 2012.
- Seussical Jr. – 2012
- Beauty & the Beast Jr. – 2013
- Tales of Beatrix Potter – 2014
- Fiddler on the Roof Jr. – 2014
- Shrek The Musical, Jr. – 2015
- The Music Man Jr. – 2016