Supports Brokerage assists individuals or their family members in arranging for, directing, and managing services.
Serving as the agent of the participant or family, the Supports Brokerage can assist in:
- Identifying immediate and long-term needs
- Developing Options to meet those needs
- Assessing identified supports and services
- Provide pracical skills training that will allow families and individuals to independently direct and manage program services
This is available to individuals who self-direct some or all of their services and supplements Support Coordination.
CAU Support Brokerage can:
- Provide information on recruiting and hiring workers
- Assist in the development of advertisements, flyers, and other recruiting materials as needed for hiring staff
- Complet applicant screenings
- Provide assistance to complete and submit employment paperwork to fiscal agent
- Provide support in managing workers
- Assist in interviewing applicants alongside the individual receiving Supports Brokerage.
For more information or to speak with a member of our Information & Referral team, contact us at 908-354-3040 or email@example.com
View Our Other Supports Program Services:
Assistive Technology (AT) | Behavioral Management | Career Planning | Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy (CRT) | Community Based Supports | Community Inclusion Services | Day Habilitation | Environmental Modifications | Financial Management Services (Fiscal Intermediary) | Goods & Services | Interpreter Services | Natural Supports Training | Occupational, Physical, or Speech/Language/Hearing Therapy | Personal Emergency Response System | Prevocational Services | Respite Services | Support Coordination | Supported Employment for Individuals & Small Groups | Supports Brokerage | Transportation | Vehicle Modifications