Natural Supports Training is a training and counseling service for individuals who provide unpaid support, training, companionship or supervision to individuals. This can be delivered to any person, family member, neighbor, friend, companion, or co-worker who provides uncompensated care, training, guidance companionship, or support.
Training is conducted primarily at home in the community and are available to meet the needs of all of our members.
Some examples of the training could include:
- instruction on the service plan
- training on assistive technology or the use of a Hoyer lift
- instruction on dietary/eating techniques, diabetes management, or even in home physical therapy or occupational therapies
- instruction on independent living skills
- First Aid/CPR Basics… and more!
For more information or to speak with a member of our Information & Referral team, contact us at 908-354-3040 or email@example.com
View Our Other Supports Program Services:
Assistive Technology (AT) | Behavioral Management | Career Planning | Community Based Supports | Community Inclusion Services | Day Habilitation | Goods & Services | Natural Supports Training| Prevocational Services | Respite Services | Support Coordination | Supported Employment for Individuals & Small Groups | Transportation