The Community Support Program (CSP) is a fee-for-service program available to any individual in the community who is in need of support services. This program provides services to individuals who are ineligible for state funded programs, who are on the waiting list for state funded services, or who have a supports program budget.
Services may be accessed by families and individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities, those with physical disabilities – including those who’ve had a stroke or have mobility challenges, and those with emotional and mental health challenges. We also support special education students and their families as well as caregivers needing respite services. There is no age limit to our services and we can support individuals throughout all stages of their lives.
Services in the Community Support Program are delivered right to your door by qualified professionals who travel throughout the state of New Jersey. Types of services encompass a wide array supports including:
- Independent Living Supports to Individuals with Special Needs: – Behavioral Management – Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy (CRT) – Assistance in Daily Living Activities – Day Habilitation – Fiscal Intermediary Services – Interpreter Services
- Employment Assistance – Career Planning – Prevocational Services – Supported Employment in an individual or group setting
- Community Inclusion Services
- Family & Caregiver Assistance – Natural Supports Training – Respite Services
- Linkages to Community Resources – Assistive Technology – Environmental Modifications – Access to essential goods and services – Occupational, Physical, or Speech/Language/Hearing Therapy – Personal Emergency Response System – Transportation
- Support Coordination
- Supports Brokerage
To set up an appointment to meet with our intake department, call the Assistant Director of Intake & Referral at 908-354-3040 x4272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org